Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hey Booher Family

Hey everyone,

I have decided to start a blog for our family! My plan is to post on here every couple days or so just to keep everyone posted on what Jon and I are up to! Being down here in Nashville I feel so disconnected sometimes, and I'm horrible with the phone calls, so I want to give this a try. My hope is that when I give updates on what we're up to that y'all will give us some updates as well. It doesn't even have to be anything big or important, I just want to know what everyone is up to!

I love you and miss you all!

Cass

1 comment:

  1. Great idea, Cass! I don't know if I really have anything important to say but I like the idea of a family site - much more personal than facebook or myspace! It was so good to visit with you and Jon and to see Dylan and Rachel too! I've been home today working on a project for school. I'm trying not to put it off until the last minute like usual! Colton's game tomorrow has been cancelled because of the weather so I'll have more time to work on it! Love you and take care!

    ReplyDelete